ShishuVihar School, Chinchpokli, Mumbai
• Worked on overcoming the existing perception among the public about the school
• Successfully managed disparity among students of different schools within the same campus
• Overcame change management issues
• Implemented trust-based marketing
• Updated the academics curriculum and infrastructure
• Supervised budgeting, compliance, planning of learning spaces, recruitment, SOPs, orientation, training
• Succeeded in enrolling 200 plus students (Nursery to Grade 3 – with organic growth every year) in 2 academic years
• Created extremely high demand for admissions
• ShishuVihar was recognized among the top international school in Mumbai by Brainfeed Magazine.
Mount Carmel International School, Akola, Maharashtra
• Enrolled more than 400 students at a price point of Rs. 65,000/annum
• Worked on overcoming the existing perception among the public
• Updated the academic curriculum and infrastructure
• Implemented training and development programs to update the teachers
• Supervised budgeting, compliance, planning of learning spaces and marketing
• The school was recognized among the top International School in Akola by Brainfeed Magazine
“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
This statement has been so aptly witnessed by me since the arrival of the Crimson group at Anisha Global School in December 2020. From our Managing Trustee, our Directors, our Principals, teachers and administration team aligned together for a common goal – to bring about Change – for a better school environment, better academic approach, better teaching methodologies, infusing elements of fun for students along with studies and appointing the most experienced teachers from all fields of education to ensure the goal is achieved.
As a Principal I am extremely grateful to my mentors – the Crimson Team, my dedicated, hardworking, ever smiling Team who are like my family, an able administration team who are the backbone of our institution and last but not the least our students and parents who are our rock solid support and the reason for our existence.
To sum up I would like to quote Malala Yusufzai “ Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world. ”
Crimson Education Management Services Private limited has helped me reflect upon my role as a facilitator and has empowered me through a plethora of workshops whether it be on Creative thinking, Career Counselling, Extended Essay and ATL skills, to evaluate the edifice upon which my teaching efforts stand. In sum the organization through its various engagements has leant me a fresh perspective on what could be beyond the realm of what is.
The Crimson philosophy with its keen focus on student Centric learning has enabled me to look at active learning strategies as a potent pedagogy to engage learners and also at the same time make a critical appraisal with regard to the challenges facing facilitators from a very rational plane.
The online mode of teaching learning in which we currently are is fraught with its own challenges. In my several engagements with team Crimson I have learnt to accept these with a sense of equanimity and veer towards a more solution driven approach towards the same.
“No one is ever really taught by another”, I quote the great master Swami Vivekananda and how to translate the essence of this philosophy to reality and therefore to be a constant catalyst in the lives of educands is what Crimson has reiterated to me over a period of time through its various intellectual engagements with the facilitators at the institution I work with.
“We’re here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark.” — Whoopi Goldberg
I joined this organisation in April 2020 and since then there has been no looking back. I feel honoured to work with such professional and positive management. Integrity is a very important value to me, and I feel right at home amongst the staff at Crimson Anisha Global School. Everything they do oozes integrity and excellence; it’s so refreshing.
Every single day there are new things to learn or see, which made the work exciting and challenging. If I had any queries, there were always colleagues around to help. In general, the feeling of being part of this team was amazing.
The management embodies what it means to be an organization. They are organized and united under a mission that they truly carry out in the everyday. As a facilitator, I have never felt unsupported or alone; there has always been someone to turn to for help or advice.
Staff here work together with gratitude to make sure students are getting the best quality of education and community.”
Crimson Anisha Global School has been a journey of true success for our son. The teachers truly embrace the child; academically, socially and spiritually.
This school has organized some wonderful self-directed and engaging learning activities that has enhanced our son’s communication and critical thinking skills that are most beneficial at this budding age.
The activities that are worth a mention
- Let’s Know Shakespeare
- Mother’s Day where I felt touched by that beautifully framed card for me.
- A virtual trip to space organized by Team Adventure.
The warm, nurturing and energetic environment has transformed our son into an avid and successful learner. Thanks to Crimson, the school has exceeded our expectations in optimum development of our child.
I’m glad I chose this school to develop my child the finest next level.
Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.